Date: 12/31/18 9:12 am
From: Carl Schwartz <cschwartz3...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: list of WI birds on wikipedia
Members of WSO can see (and save) Bob's entire list of birds added to the
state list in the past 30 years on Page 5 of the upcoming January issue of
The Badger Birder.

And let me again tip my hat to Bob for all the work he does in maintaining
records like this on behalf of WSO and the state's birding community at
large.

Carl Schwartz
Editor, The Badger Birder
Wisconsin Society for Ornithology