Date: 12/30/18 9:29 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Co. eBird Magnolia Warbler at Ona Beach on Dec. 30 Yaquina Bay CBC
- Magnolia Warbler (4 reports)

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Dec 30, 2018 12:55 by Steve Holzman
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Continuing rarity. Photo to be added"

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Dec 30, 2018 12:55 by Rachel Holzman
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Continuing rarity. Photo to be added"

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Dec 30, 2018 11:28 by Laura Vigeland
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Continuing. Foraging in fir trees south of the restroom
with chickadees and kinglets. Will add photos once I have decent
internet connection."

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Dec 30, 2018 11:28 by Anna Pickering
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Comments: "Continuing. Foraging in fir trees south of the restroom
with chickadees and kinglets. Will add photos once I have decent
internet connection."

The most recent eBird sightings posted for Lincoln County are in the
"Recent Visits" tab at https://ebird.org/region/US-OR-041 Scroll down
that page to see links to Lincoln Co. Hotspots, select a Hotspot to go
to that Hotspot's page, and select the "Recent Visits" tab to see the
most recent eBird sightings for that Hotspot. The Lincoln County Rare
Bird Alert page at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN39373 has
recent rare eBird reports organized by species.
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!