Date: 12/30/18 5:47 pm
From: Sharon Swiggum <sgswiggum...>
Subject: [wisb] Yes! Hammond's Flycatcher (Iowa County)
This afternoon, I arrived at the County Road NN site at 2:49 p.m. and two minutes later at 2:51, the Hammond’s Flycatcher was perched in the crabapple tree. It flew back and forth between the crabapple tree and the tree on the southeast corner of house with occasional stops on the ground to eat. I enjoyed over 10 minutes of good viewing before I left at 3:07.
Richland Center to Dodgeville is a weekly trip for me. It takes me within 1.9 miles of the Hammond Flycatcher’s location, so I stop regularly and was pleased to see it again today.

Happy Birding in 2019!

Sharon Swiggum
Richland Center, WI