Date: 12/30/18 1:18 pm
From: Kathy Van Der Aue <kathyvda...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Digest for - 1 update in 1 topic
A friend in Nobleboro had a Northern Shrike at her feeder. I don't have
her permission to post the location but could ask if it is needed for a
Christmas Count or Bird Atlas. She sent a photo which is a good record
shot which I can forward if anyone is interested.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut