Date: 12/30/18 11:15 am
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Wisconsin birding, the year in review 2018. Includes vagrants, special visitors, etc, some images...
Hi all,
I have put together a collection of some of the Wisconsin birding moments
from the year 2018. The collection includes vagrants, special visitors, or
just the beautiful birds that nest here or migrate through the state of
Wisconsin. All images were taken in 2018. It was a very exciting year with
the birds and also birding with some old birding friends and meeting some
new ones, too. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

When putting this post together, once again, it amazes me what birds were
seen this year here in Wisconsin!

Link to the Wisconsin birding Year in Review 2018 images below if you care
to view them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/wisconsin-birding-the-year-in-review-2018-includes-vagrants-special-visitors-or-just-the-beautiful-birds-that-either-nest-here-or-migrate-through-the-state-of-wisconsin/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/wisconsin-birding-the-year-in-review-2018-includes-vagrants-special-visitors-or-just-the-beautiful-birds-that-either-nest-here-or-migrate-through-the-state-of-wisconsin/>*

Thank you, good birding in 2019 and Happy New Year!

Jim Edlhuber

Town of Genesee Waukesha Co