Date: 12/30/18 4:54 am
From: Karen Etter Hale <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender chimneyswift1 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Re: Leucistic Mourning Dove ~ Yard Bird Waukesha Co. 12/29/18, some images...
That is a gorgeous bird, Jim. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I think we all likely play host to many more birds than we know. Banding studies at feeders can be real eye-openers. I don't remember the numbers, but a study of chickadees in the Baraboo area found dozens of them visiting rather than the 2-3 that came at any one time!

Karen

Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI
NW Jefferson County