Date: 12/29/18 7:55 pm
From: Marilyn Turnage <marilynturnage...>
Subject: [texbirds] Crested Caracara returns to Denton Co - a pair!
We've been on the lookout for the Crested Caracara that was here last winter to come back, and sure enough, today (12/29/18) we spotted a pair of them by FM 1171 just east of HWY 377. One was sitting in a tree right by the road, and another was flying low and circling, interacting with the one in the tree.