Date: 12/26/18 3:32 pm
From: Phil Rusch via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] (CT Birds] Probable New London Black Guillemot
Despite a thorough search by several birders from Groton Long Point to Seaside State Park in Waterford, we were unable to confirm our initial sighting this morning of a Black Guillemot. Due to the distance involved and the heat shimmer, the ID remains unconfirmed.

Hopefully the bird in question will be relocated in the next few days.

Phil Rusch
Chaplin, CT

Sent from my I-phone

Begin forwarded message: