Date: 12/26/18 2:52 pm
From: David Wittrock <dawittrock2231...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: [wisb] Hammond’s Flycatcher - still present
I made the trip again today and had much greater success, saw it within 5 minutes. I arrived at about 12:00. I stayed for about 50 minutes and was rewarded with several good views. It was quite active today, mostly hung around the buildings, both on the road side and behind. It did appear to be finding things to eat.
Dave
________________________________
From: Aaron Balogh <crotalus269...>
Date: 12/24/18 2:17 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Birders <wisbirdn...>
Subject: [wisb] Hammond’s Flycatcher - still present

WI Birders,
The Hammond’s Flycatcher is still present as of 1:00pm today at its usual
spot at the white barn on County Road NN in Iowa County. It spent most of
its time foraging near the berry tree in front of the structure.

-Aaron Balogh
Middleton, WI