Date: 12/26/18 8:14 am
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Christmas Morning Backyard Bird Count
Excellent!

Merry Christmas (Count)!

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
<Clay.taylor...>
401-965-9064

-----Original Message-----
From: <texbirds-bounce...> [mailto:<texbirds-bounce...>] On Behalf Of Gary Richards
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 9:57 AM
To: <texbirds...>
Cc: Gary Richards <grcolts...>
Subject: [texbirds] Christmas Morning Backyard Bird Count

Each year I do a Christmas Day Backyard Bird Count and this year (2018) I was in my new residence in Harlingen, Texas.
So, my birding list was a little different from previous years up north.
Plus, I got to see the waning full moon and a rainbow this morning.

Roseate Spoonbill-1
Rock Pigeon-23
White-winged Dove-11
Mourning Dove-5
Buff-bellied Hummingbird-3
Ruby-throated Hummingbird-1
Golden-fronted Woodpecker-4
Great Kiskadee-2
Loggerhead Shrike-2
Black-crested Titmouse-1
Northern Mockingbird-3
European Starling-11
Red-winged Blackbird-36
Great-tailed Grackle-10
House Sparrow-6

Number of Species: 15

Gary RichardsEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!