Date: 12/25/18 2:42 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding]
On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 5:25 PM Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
wrote:
That's how it's been reported for the past two weeks, on eBird, but you're
right. Thanks for the correction.

Don't know any particulars, but there is a Pottery along with a couple of
private residences on Townsend Rd just over the ridge and down the WASHCO
side. The pottery [name escapes me] run by Bill Van Gilder is generally
open 10 to 4 . As far as I know, the park's residence south of the Arch
may not be occupied, but worth a try as there may be a feeder there and
parking is adjacent.

Will have a chance to check it out next couple of days...

Jim S