Date: 12/25/18 8:01 am
From: Leslie Borns <cakile...>
Subject: [wisb] Fw: IBET CBC Piping Plover [in Chicago, IL]

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: David Antieau <dkantieau...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>To: ILbirds IBET <ilbirds...>Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 9:51:18 AM CSTSubject: IBET CBC Piping Plover

Dear birders,
A large group of counters for the Chicago Lakefront CBC found the Piping Plover at the west end of the beach this Christmas morning.
My other highlights were Song, White-crowned, and White-throated Sparrows. I did not find the Eastern Towhee, but I hope others did.
My most unusual duck was a single Redhead in the harbor.
For the birds!
Dave <Antieaudkantieau...>, Cook County __._,_.___ Posted by: David Antieau <dkantieau...>

Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage. Visit Your Group
- New Members 1
- New Photos 1
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use