Date: 12/25/18 7:24 am
From: Susan Doherty via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Northern Goshawk - Fairfield
We had one at Milford Coastal Center this past Saturday morning.  Sighted by Matt Bell and confirmed by tall Paul lol can't remember his last name.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Sam Simon via CTBirds<ctbirds...> wrote: I had a young goshawk Monday at Long Beach in Fairfield. eBird checklist with photos and description is here:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50922996

I'm a birder from Virginia visiting family for the holidays; I've never seen this bird before and I was hesitant to call it, so any input you have is appreciated!

~Sam Simon
Fairfield