Date: 12/24/18 4:37 pm
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Gyrfalcon
We didn’t see him catch is prey and couldn’t tell what he was eating through the scope . We did see pigeons fly up on occasion so it could’ve been one of them but I was also wondering if he would go for one of the many magpies that were there.

Who knew that staring through the scope at the landfill be such a nice way to spend Christmas Eve?

Deb Carstensen

Sent from my iPhone