Date: 12/24/18 1:49 pm
From: David Wittrock <dawittrock2231...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: [wisb] Hammond’s Flycatcher - still present
Great for you! Kinda sucks for me. I left Wisconsin Rapids before 7, was there from 9:30 to 12:30, most of the time within 30 yards of that tree. Actually spent the last 15 minutes in my Jeep staring at the tree thawing out my fingers for the drive back to Rapids. Not a sight or sound of the little guy. So it goes.