Date: 12/24/18 12:41 pm
From: Kenneth Younger <kyounger...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: list of WI birds on wikipedia
Wikipedia has an edit history feature (since anyone can edit it, it's
important to keep a readily accessible revision list). Looks like it was
added by someone with the username "Craigthebirder". There are people out
there that keep a hobby of editing wikipedia articles to keep them up to
date. Probably what this is.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_birds_of_Wisconsin&type=revision&diff=851294297&oldid=851294192

-Kenny Younger
Fort Worth, TX (Formerly Madison, WI)