Date: 12/24/18 10:24 am
From: <heuers3...>
Subject: [wisb] Townsend's Solitaire, Brown County
We tried again on Crow Rd. (Off of T, just shy of Hwy 57) for the Townsend’s Solitaire. We missed him yesterday but today around 11:00am, with the help of some birders who had just spotted him, we had success. On Crow Rd. There is a cul du sac off to the right. At the end of the cul he was in the top of the red cedars feeding and then would occasionally sit in the top of some bare snags.He was very backlit when we first saw him but then he moved lower and out of the sun and I was able to see his white eye ring and wing patterning.

Jeanne Heuer
New Franken, Brown County####################