Date: 12/24/18 7:42 am
From: Bill Volkert <billvolkert11...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: list of WI birds on wikipedia
Peter:
I also have a lifer wish list. Unfortunately it includes over 5,000
species. If I could afford to go all of the places I would like to I could
find a good percentage of them. I keep telling people that with my ideas
and your money, I could go places, but while that may have a nice ring to
it I have not been able to sell anyone on this idea.

Overall, the only bird lists I tend to keep are my backyard bird list,
checklists from my travels, and a total life list. I have been using
Birder's Diary for my records since ebird did not exist when I began
traveling and still does not exist for many remote places, but this keeps
expanding and works well for those just starting a life list.

Hope you find a lot of the birds that you put on that list.

Bill

Bill Volkert
Naturalist
www.billvolkert