Date: 12/24/18 6:26 am
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] New DFO trip to Larimer County Dec 28
Dear CoBirders,

Things have changed with DFO trips this week, and DFO now offers a trip on
Friday Dec 28 to Larimer Co in hopes of connecting with the Fort Collins
Gyrfalcon, rare gulls, and we may be able to swing by for our friends the
good old Pink-footed Goose or other rare birds that may show up betwixt now
and then.

DFO trips are free and open to all. The new trip is half full now, but
spaces are still available. Registration is here:

https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips/Registration.aspx?TripID=9562

Merry Christmas,

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley