Date: 12/23/18 6:29 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Port Orford CBC results 12/22/2018 + RED FOX SPARROW
I had a hand in that one- I had been putting seed down for about the last
month in what I thought was a good location on the south end of Langlois- I
haven’t had time to actually bird it- glad the seeding paid off! Got us a
Harris’s Sparrow on the Coos count too.

They have been talking about split the fox sparrows for yrs- maybe in 2019?

Tim

Join us on Facebook!