Date: 12/22/18 10:13 am
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Frigatebird stays course.
Ok so I was on my way to work Friday thinking I was crazy. Look up and see this bird flying and I was like that is shaped just like the frigates when I went to Mexico. And then got lost in thought about Mexico lol and how I wished I had had a bigger lens back then to get better pictures of them! Cool to know I actually saw what I thought!

Christina Cole