Date: 12/21/18 11:18 am
From: Tristen Hynes <tristen.hynes16...>
Subject: [obol] Re: TWO Sedge Wrens - Lane county.
It was mentioned while we were there, at first I disregarded it as somebody
with Eastern bluebird fever... But then I started to wonder as i listened
to call notes and location discrepancies.

Tristen Hynes

Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018, 11:15 am Tristen Hynes <tristen.hynes16...>
wrote:

> I was wondering.
>
> Tristen Hynes
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro
>
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2018, 11:14 am Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
> wrote:
>
>> I clearly had two Sedge Wrens at the aforementioned Waite Ranch location
>> this morning. Also 17 Swamp Sparrows and over 30 Lincoln's. The sun is
>> helping.
>>
>> Thanks Alan and Daniel for coordinating. Remember that you must go
>> through them for access. And congrats Roger for the nice find.
>>
>> I'll post photos and audio of both wrens when I get home tomorrow.
>>
>> Best,
>> Adrian

Join us on Facebook!