Date: 12/20/18 9:08 am
From: andrew melnykovych <estiles74...>
Subject: [cobirds] RFI: Northern Shrike at Bear Creek Greenbelt
Hi-

I will be visiting from Kentucky next week and would like to track down the
Northern Shrike that's been reported several times from the Bear Creek
Greenbelt between Wadsworth and Kipling. Can somebody please provide me a
more precise location? I have walked the trails in the area several times
on prior visits, so i know it reasonably well. Thanks

Andrew Melnykovych