Date: 12/18/18 8:53 pm
From: Nancy Lynn Edwards <eddienancy3...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Sherwood Red-naped Sapsucker continues (Washington Co)
The past two days I have had a RED BREASTED SAPSUCKER drilling sap holes
in a tree outside our window.  He came back today to taste the sweet
nectar  of his hard work and what has been funny is a hummingbird is
flying around the sapsucker.  I am sure most/all of you realize hummers
take advantage of sap holes to catch insects that are attracted to the
nectar.  It has been really entertaining to see the two of them work
together.

Merry Christmas to all

Nancy Edwards, Gleneden Beach, Or

On 12/18/18 4:22 PM, Stefan Schlick wrote:

> Rick Bennett’s Red-naped Sapsucker continues in Sherwood at 45.351988,
> -122.850894. I accessed the trail at the intersection Saltus Terrace &
> Stellar Dr. This was at about noon today.
>
> Stefan Schlick
>
> Hillsboro, OR

Join us on Facebook!