Date: 12/6/18 1:14 pm
From: Raymond Davis <davisblackdog...>
Subject: [cobirds] possible sandhill crane 1:50 pm near Lyons
Not quite positive, but just heard a couple of calls up high (very faint)
while shoveling
a trace of snow. Heading south, I believe. Would be quite late, I think.

Be interested to see if anyone in Golden hears them about 2:15 ish. I'm
4 miles NW of Lyons, just a hill west of the front range.

Rayond Davis