Date: 12/6/18 10:06 am
From: Harry Price <hprice...>
Subject: RE: [cobirds] The Colorado RBA will continue into 2019.
That's very good news. I read COBIRDS posts and the RBA religiously and appreciate the info because my job as a business owner leaves me with very limited time for field activities. I am not a Facebook reader, am opposed to the onerous data collection potential inherent therein, but would make exception for a Colorado/COBIRDS Facebook presence. Also intend to avail myself of the ABA RBA Facebook page. Thanks for the hard work and the suggestions.

Harry Price, Erie
Partial to Stearns Lake, Boulder Rez/Coot Lake, Teller Farm, Sawhill Ponds