Date: 12/6/18 9:44 am
From: Neil McDonal <00000110fb120f04-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Henderson Christmas Bird Count
If there is anyone in the Henderson / Las Vegas area that wants to participate in our CBC on Wednesday, December 19th, please respond to this email or sign up directly on the Las Vegas Red Rock Audubon site at: https://www.redrockaudubon.com

(On the website, hit more... then Field Trips... then Calendar). We will meet up at the Clark Count Wetlands Park offices off of Tropicana and Broadbent area at 6:15 am. We will include you in our next email blast next week which will include more details on location and what to expect.

Thanks and good birding!

Neil McDonal
Las Vegas

Sent from my iPad