Date: 12/6/18 9:31 am
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] The Colorado RBA will continue into 2019.
A team of six Rare Bird Alert compilers has been recruited to continue what
Joyce Takamine has done so well for so many years.
I thought that now was a good time to announce this good news. We are still
interviewing additional volunteer compilers, and appreciate
the support received from the birding community!

Thanks,
Joe Roller, Denver
past president DFO