Date: 12/6/18 8:28 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Snow Geese, Linn County
Which is a very short flight west(10 Kim )of where Craig saw them. Because
there are no bridges between Corvallis and Harrisburg, people bird Linn and
Benton Counties separately in their cars and in their heads. Similar sized
flocks of Greater wfgeese were starting to winter at estuaries between Coos
Bay and Astoria 10 years ago. What happened with them?