Date: 12/6/18 7:31 am
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: Black Mesa CBC on Sunday Dec 30th/ Elkhart KS CBC on Saturday Dec 29th
The Black Mesa CBC will take place on Sunday Dec 30th. Please
consider participating in this count as most years

we are in need of birders to help cover the circle.

We usually meet in Kenton about 8:30AM to get our area
assignments. We try to meet for lunch back in Kenton

about noon to go over the list and find out birds we need to
search for in the afternoon.

This year, Max Thompson will be turning over the compilation
duties to me after his many years of service on this

count. Max also compiles the Elkhart, KS count which normally
takes place the day before. This year's Elkhart

count will be on Saturday Dec 29th. Please consider joining
us for this count too. It always needs more people to

help cover the area.

If you are interested in helping on either or both counts,
please RSVP to Max or me so we know how many to expect.

Thanks.

Jimmy Woodard

Midwest City, OK

405-365-5685.