Date: 12/6/18 7:15 am
From: 'Jacco Gelderloos' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Ann Arbor CBC is Saturday, December 15, 2018
Good morning,Coming up on Saturday, December 15th, is the 72nd annual Ann Arbor Christmas Bird Count. If you're interested in participating, please review the CBC pages on the Washtenaw Audubon Society's website: Christmas Bird Count, or contact me for more information.

| |
Christmas Bird Count

Roberts French - Admin

For easy sign-up, please fill out the Christmas Bird Count Sign-Up Form; this form also allows you to indicate whether or not you will be attending the potluck-tally event at the Matthaei Botanical Gardens at the end of the day - I find this to be one of the highlights of the event, so consider attending for good food, good company, and to find out what birds were or were not found during the day! Alternately, you can contact me to be assigned to an area where you would be needed most.

| | |

| |
Christmas Bird Count Sign-Up Form

Looking forward to seeing you out there or at the potluck.Best regards and good birding,
Jacco GelderloosAnn Arbor CBC compiler

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1774705803.3131610.1544109310431...>