Date: 12/6/18 4:34 am
From: Bill Blauvelt <bil.blauvelt...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Great Black Hawk in Maine
Good luck. We just sold our house in Portland and moved to MD a few days before the Hawk was discovered at it’s current location. A friend photographed one day a few weeks earlier and several of us went looking for it the next day to no avail. It seems to like the ample supply of squirrels in the park where it is now. My advise on the drive, is to avoid the George Washington Bridge, and take the Tapanzee.
Bill Blauvelt
Friendsville MD