Date: 12/6/18 3:57 am
From: Brett Niland <bestguess...>
Subject: Re: Hybrid Northern Pintail x Green-winged Teal photos
Hi Paul,

No sir. We had some storms overnight that evening. I’d hoped he’d hang about, but he was gone. Probably at the gulf coast by now.

There is a northern pintail x green wing teal hybrid on that pond now. It was spotted by Jim Arterburn the day after the scoter sighting and was still there last night.

Thank You,

Brett Niland
Cell: (918) 200-1818

On Dec 5, 2018, at 6:24 PM, Paul Ribitzki <lribitzki...><mailto:<lribitzki...>> wrote:

Brett,
Did the Black Scoter last more than that one day?
Paul