Date: 12/6/18 2:21 am
From: Amy Davenport <cobussec...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Updated Christmas Counts & Rusty Blackbird Photo
Hello cobirders,

I updated the Audubon Christmas Count schedule and information today on the
Colorado Birding Society's website calendar "statewide bird trips" link
coloradobirdingsociety.net

I am in contact with the Summit County people. I do not believe there has
been a count since 1990 by them. It does not sound like there will be one
this year.

The Dotsero and Eagle Valley leaders have not yet returned my inquiries.

On another note, Sue added one of Dave King's Cherry Creek State Park Rusty
Blackbirds photos to the "recent witness photos" link on the website

Due to Red-tailed Hawk activity around the pond, the birds moved to the
shore today. Please watch from as far a distance as possible.

coloradobirdingsociety.net

Good Birding!

Amy Davenport, Secretary, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
cobirders-subscribe AT yahoogroups.com
Read "cobirders" at: