Date: 12/5/18 5:47 pm
From: 'Allison Hilf' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Tony, I mis-read your note today.
Thank you Joe. A pet peeve of mine is when people choose to share birding locations with a select few in the birding community and not the public (but for owls).

Sadly, at times I think the Colorado birding community used to be a “community” and has turned more into a group of Birders competing to have the largest list.

I urge everyone to take the 2 MINUTES it takes to note an interesting bird, the county, and the location in a CObirds post as soon as possible after seeing it.

I thank all of those who do.

Allison Hilf
Aurora, CO

Sent from my iPhone