Date: 12/5/18 10:52 am
From: coloradodipper via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Gyrfalcon in Southern Fort Collins, Larimer County
Thanks to Andy for posting such a timely announcement of the Gyr that enabled so many of us to be on location at dawn and thus enjoy such a great bird.  Such timeliness really helps all those interested in chasing such a beast to have a better chance to see it and enables all that are interested, rather than just small, local cliques.
Sincerely
Tony Leukeringcurrently Wiley, CO

| <cobirds...> | Google Groups |

Gyrfalcon in Southern Fort Collins, Larimer County
| Andrew Bankert <abankert2007...>: Dec 04 09:26AM -0700

Yesterday I found a Gyfralcon in southern Fort Collins while birding along
Taft Hill Road. It was refound this morning by a few birders on the tall
power poles along Trilby Road where it intersects Taft Hill Road. I think
you can safely pull off along Trilby Road west of Taft Hill Road since it
looks like a small dirt road, but please be respectful of any signs marking
private property or private roads at the west end of Trilby.

Good Birding,
Andy Bankert
Fort Collins