Date: 12/4/18 12:45 pm
From: Brodie Cass Talbott <brodietlewis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Snowy Owl
Some friends and I were discussing this report, and that comment, and one
of them noted his previous checklist at the Portland Audubon sanctuary that
seemed highly improbable to say the least:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50418902

Nice day for a drive on Gillihan, especially with a little John "Cougar" in
the tape deck, but I wouldn't be banking on any rare owls.

Brodie "happy to be wrong" Cass Talbott
Portland

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018, 12:29 john bishop <dmarc-noreply...> wrote:

> I’m sure many of you saw the ebird alert for a snowy owl on Sauvie Island
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50419423
>
> Has anyone gone looking? I don’t know John Mellencamp, so I don’t know how
> to take this comment on his checklist: "Absolutely majestic. Definitely a
> snowy unless it was just a large dove”
>
> Thanks,
> John

Join us on Facebook!