Date: 12/4/18 12:31 pm
From: Andrew Bankert <abankert2007...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Gyrfalcon in Southern Fort Collins, Larimer County
Here is the link to the photos that have been posted on eBird:
https://ebird.org/species/gyrfal/US-CO. They are a little trickier to find
now that it is considered a sensitive species, but you can still see the
media at least.

The bird is an immature and seems to be a male from what my falconry
friends have said.

Andy Bankert
Fort Collins