Date: 12/4/18 9:05 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Gyrfalcon in Southern Fort Collins, Larimer County
The landfill is a good place to look. The one Pueblo Gyrfalcon a while
back was seen at our landfill, and all the gulls flew. The Gyrfalcon up at
Rawhide Energy Station, was eating on geese all winter. Are there photos
of it yet, is it an adult or immature bird? There hasn't been one reported
in Colorado, in a few years, hopefully it hangs around for people to see it.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO