Date: 12/3/18 3:48 pm
From: Robert C. Faucett <rfaucett...>
Hi Marge - Go here . . . https://www.freelists.org/list/obol (I think).

I think the rest is self-explanitory. Call me anytime if you need help.

Rob

--
Robert C. Faucett
Collections Manager

On Dec 3, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Marge Popp <marge...><mailto:<marge...>> wrote:

I have sent four obol list quit requests, on 11/18, 11/25, 11/27, and again today (and received four Unsubscription confirmations) yet I am still getting obol emails. Please help me figure out how to cancel my subscription. This list is interesting but I wasn’t prepared for the number of emails I would receive. And it feels awful not to be able to stop them.
If you know what I need to do to get off obol, please let me know.
Thanks,
Marge

Join us on Facebook!