Date: 12/1/18 8:24 pm
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: County Listing Due December 7
All,

Please send me your county updates, as well as updates to your Kansas life and year list totals, by Friday, December 7. To participate you must have seen or heard a minimum of 75 species to be "listable" in a county. Send your updates to <mailto:<kgroeneweg...> <kgroeneweg...> Please send only updates to your list totals and not your entire list of county totals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin Groeneweg

Wichita

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to