Date: 12/1/18 3:22 pm
From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Blue-gray gnatcatcher ne pdx
Eric Carlson and I just refound the Gnatcatcher at around 3pm along the
north shore of Johnson Lake from the Colfax Road access point. As others
have reported, it was very active and stayed high in the treetops. It
called once. Associated with a flock of kinglets, creepers, chickadees,
and a Townsend's Warbler. Thanks for a great find Casey.

Philip Kline