Date: 11/30/18 10:10 am
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] DFO Dec 4 field trip to Huerfano & Pueblo Counties - spaces open
Hi,

I'd love to add more eyes and ears to DFO's upcoming outing on Dec 4 to
Huerfano and Pueblo Counties. We have an interesting itinerary planned, and
we will be visiting Pueblo Reservoir, current home of a Yellow-billed Loon
and more.

You can find out more and register here:
https://dfobirds.org/FieldTrips/Registration.aspx?TripID=9526

Or contact me off list with any questions,

David Suddjian
Littelton, CO