Date: 11/30/18 7:21 am
From: ECOC Mail <ecocmail...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Essex County Ornithological Club Meeting Reminder - Friday, December 07, 2018 - 7:45pm
Friday, Dec. 7, 7:45 pm
State of the Birds 3
ECOC meeting 7:30–7:45 pm

Mass Audubon recently completed their third research project looking at
the past, present, and projected future status of the birds that call
our Commonwealth home. Join Joan Walsh, Mass Audubon’s Chair of Natural
History and Field Ornithology as she shares how we can expect our
treasured native birds to respond to the anticipated changes in climate
and discusses ways we can all help to put the brakes on climate change.
Cosponsored by PEM. (Note: this event was rescheduled from March 2, 2018
due to weather.)

PEM Connect Building, Peabody Essex Museum. Free and open to the public.

For directions please see:

https://massbird.org/ecoc/directions/

--
Phil Brown