Date: 11/29/18 11:24 am
From: Caleb Centanni <caleb...>
Subject: [obol] Willamette Valley Bird Symposium-Call for abstracts
Hi all,

The 5th Willamette Valley Bird Symposium is just around the corner! This
year's event will be our largest yet, with over 250 attendees and a keynote
lecture by world-renowned birder, author, and artist Kenn Kaufman.

Interested in presenting at the symposium? We welcome abstracts for
submission by students conducting original research on any topic related to
birds. Please submit your abstract to <WVBS.program...> before
December 20 to be considered! See the attached flyer for information on
expectations, and please feel free to send it on to anyone else who may be
interested.

For more information about the symposium, please visit our website at
https://willamettevalleybirds.org or our Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/WillametteValleyBirds .
Seating is limited, so make sure to register today! Hope to see you there
folks!

Best wishes and good birding,

Caleb Centanni

Join us on Facebook!