Date: 11/28/18 8:37 pm
From: Eric DeFonso <bay.wren...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Re: Long-Eared Owls/Wellington
For the record, I did not at all interpret the earlier message as
suggesting flushing. I understood that he was suggesting walking along the
road and NOT among the trees precisely to avoid (or at least minimize)
disturbance. But, maybe I'm wrong.

I would agree however that future requests for information on finding owls
in particular locales are ideally made by asking for off-line (directly
personal) responses.

-------
Eric DeFonso
Coal Creek Canyon, Jefferson County, CO (at exactly 8,000' ASL)