Date: 11/28/18 12:08 pm
From: Jack Maynard <jmaynard...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Rain Zen Center E. Bluebird problem
Birders-

If anyone is interested in organizing a volunteer trash cleanup party, with the Dharma Center’s approval of course, I would be interested in joining. We could bird and trash pick at the same time. Even if it wasn’t birders who left garbage it might be an easy way to say thanks to the DRZC for their graciousness.
Just an idea.
Jack Maynard
NE PDX

Sent from my iPhone