Date: 11/28/18 11:26 am
From: Mary Garrard <springazure1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Dharma Rain Zen Center E. Bluebird apology
Oops, sorry, I misunderstood the email from DRZC. Here’s an update:

"…..we are in an urban setting, and we often get people who are not respectful of the land. Cleaning up trash comes with the territory. Fortunately, exchanging greetings and watching birders enjoy the land also comes with the territory. They balance out. The contrast makes it even easier to appreciate those who are respectful."

My sincere apologies to all for jumping to wrong conclusions!

Mary

> On Nov 28, 2018, at 10:48 AM, Mary Garrard <springazure1...> wrote:
>
> Hi, I heard from DRZC today. Here’s the relevant quote:
>
>> "We've had some folks with interesting equipment peering into the vacant land. They are SO not a problem. This morning people left trash and recycling - that's a problem.
>
> Whoever left trash and recycling this morning, please go back and retrieve it.
>
> DRZC folks are careful caretakers and stewards of the land, a brownfield that is being restored to a natural, native landscape. We birders need to be the same.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mary Garrard

Join us on Facebook!