Date: 11/27/18 7:48 pm
From: Trish Pastuszak <pmpastuszak...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Sage Thrasher - Nantucket
As far as I know (Tues. evening, Nov. 27), no one has reported the Nantucket Sage Thrasher today. That doesn’t mean the bird isn’t still there, I just don’t know.

Directions to Low Beach: Take Milestone Rd. to Sconset. Turn right onto Morey Lane and follow it to the end. Turn right on Low Beach Rd. After Stone Post Way on the right, turn left onto an un-named gravely road. It ends shortly in a parking area.

On 11/25 the bird was seen on either side of that gravely road, in the scrubby brush and lichens. On 11/26 it was inside the fenced area that one sees from the parking area.

Trish Pastuszak
Nantucket
<pmpastuszak...>

Join us on Facebook!