Date: 11/26/18 8:41 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interestingly pale bunting
Dave,

I do have both Snow and McKay's Bunting for Washington. It was a trip to
Ocean Shores in January 1979 with Jeff Gilligan and Owen Schmidt as I
recall. The bird was originally found on the Gray's Harbor Christmas Count
and stuck around till at least late January. The record was accepted by the
Washington Records Committee (MKBU-1978-1).

Tom Crabtree, Bend